Sunday 25 May 2008

Sing! Sing! Sing!

So, I have decided, singing is the best medicine. If you are ever down, put a stupid song that you know all the words to (bizarrely for me this category falls into about 5000 songs) and sing your damn heart out. I actually can't believe how much I enjoy singing at the top of my meagre voice.

Songs I suggest for when you are angry and don't want to laugh but you secretly wish someone would play you so do eventually laugh:

Compliment On Your Kiss, Taxi Gang
Dance Your Cares Away, Miss Teeq
Malaguena Salerosa, Chingon (the best!)
Always Have, Ace of Base
Mmmbop, Hanson
Juke Box Blues, Reese Witherspoon (Walk the Line)
Rave On, Buddy Holly
Under Mi Sensi, Alozade Hollowpoint and Mr. Ve (in fact most Reggae will get you laughing pretty quick)

So, if you're feeling like shit for whatever reason, get some of these on your Itunes. I promise, they are good :)

I shall leave you with another favourite.


No comments: