Saturday 24 May 2008

Bunnies and Birdies

Well, birdie in the singular, yes I am going on and on about this, due to my victory on the golf course today, a tiny par 3 course on which I acheived two pars and a birdie...woohoo! Most proud. Also managed to hit a bunny by the bunker with my next shot...ah hem.

Garden is looking fab, my arms however are not so fab due to my naughty rabbit Poppy scratching me to death as I kindly put her outside on the lawn! Out in the rain she goes tomorrow then!...making it short and sweet this time, off to cook spaghetti and Eurovision it up. Can't wait, I'm sure Andy Abraham will win it for us. Yes, I am sure.

2 comments:

mrsnatmartin said...

A hole in 2! Thats impressive, well done! It gives you a buzz doesnt it!

I used to play golf years ago and enjoyed it. Particularly in the summer evenings - before it got dark of course!

Whats you favourite golf club/iron?

X

sduck said...

why don't you keep at it? saying that, it's the first I've played for ages..but yeah I should get back into it.

Favourite and most over-used iron is the 7. I am absolutely the pits with woods, i usually end up clocking someone on the head who is standing behind me. I tend to 'scoop' the ball, so hard that it goes backwards. never a good thing....but yeah 7 and 3 irons are my babies :) x