Monday 26 May 2008

Moody Mondays

I sit here, trying to get the thought out of my head; the thought that my new AEG fridge that replaced the old, might be broken too. I had never imagined that in my adulthood, that I would have this much of a problem with keeping things cold. I have had my new fridge for little under a month now, and this afternoon, after half filling it, it has gone up 1 degree. Some may think is not a problem, but for me, this is the epitome of a bad day. I am actually struggling beyond belief in getting over this, as my newest OCD in checking the temperature on the fridge every morning, every evening, at least 3 times whilst eating dinner and once again at night, (after checking the back door four times) has slowly driven me ever so slightly insane. I only pray that when I go to bed tonight, that it has gone down again, or I fear I may not sleep. Please, God, please.


Topping my sulky mood today, has been the fact that I am not sure I can paint anymore. I am halfway through a black and white portrait of Olivia, and I am not overly impressed with it so far. In fact, I think it's pretty rubbish. This is also marked by how I'm feeling on this wet, windy waste of a day. Rubbish. Work tomorrow too, let's hope I sell a house before Tom kills himself due to my stroppyness. Suppose I should revert back to my last post and switch off Camera Obscura and opt for some Reggae instead.

One thing I have laughed at today :

1 comment:

mrsnatmartin said...

Oh hun, OCD can be very time consuming. I think I may have the same fridge/freezer as you. Sometimes the temperature fluctuates but only by a degree and then it bounces back again. It seems AEG fridge/freezer has emotions.

X