Friday 23 May 2008

New Venture

So, here it is, after much deliberation I have begun my own blog. I am very much an amateur when it comes to unknown prospects, none moreso than this.


Being a Friday afternoon and knowing I do not have to work tomorrow has enlightened my mood beyond belief. It is the most depressing thing I have decided, having to work weekends, and my aim for my next job is never having to succumb to this again. My reasoning for detesting working is, purely and simply, because I like gardening. As sad as it sounds, my newest hobby (bar this one) is nuturing my plants and looking after my rabbit-munched lawn. If you aren't into it already, then buy yourself some herbs, stick them in a window pot and go wild. Trust me, it's fun.
Chinese tonight, my first since being in Hong Kong nearly three weeks ago!- cannot wait. mmm, I can smell the noodles already from my not-so-beloved desk at work.

3 comments:

duckling said...

Welcome to the blog world Poph! Keep it up x

mrsnatmartin said...

Did you enjoy your chinese?

Keep up the blogging.

X

sduck said...

yes chinese was fab and yes i ate too much!

i am working on this blog as hard as I can figure it all out! don't worry, it's soon to become an addiction like everything else!