Tuesday 27 January 2009

25 things about me...

You know the rules:

1) I should be working right now
2) I am scared of the sea and larger than average objects/mammals
3) I love wine
4) I hate shots
5) Staying in at home is my preferred pastime
6) I hate travelling by train
7) Travelling for 3-4 months of the year is something I wish I could do
8) I have a tattoo
9) I am a tomboy at heart
10) I want to earn 50k by the time I'm 30
11) I want to have twins, non-identical, girl and boy
12) I am petrified of death and all things associated with losing someone
13) I wish I was better at photography
14) I think I can draw quite well
15) I should have done better in my GCSEs and A Levels
16) Botany is one of my passions
17) I like arguing/debating
18) I look young but feel old
19) I have developed a recent love for shoes and expensive handbags
20) I burn everytime I sunbathe
21) I eat a lot
22) I have poor circulation
23) Creme Eggs are my favourite snack
24) I love the smell of coffee but cannot bear the taste
25) I am very good at saving, and spending money

2 comments:

mrsnatmartin said...

It has been far too long since your last post Sophie. Withdrawl symptoms are setting in. Please do something! Write! It's the only way to save me!

sduck said...

Your wish is my command, I can only apologise that it has taken this long! x